Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 9: 10 people who have influenced me

Shitty post again. I've been busy lately, so excuse my quality.

I don't think there are 10 people who have influenced me, only a few. Most of the time, I get influenced from strangers who I don't even talk to. With the exception of the first one, this list is in no particular order. Note: I'm not listing any names, with the exception of people who are publicly known.
  1. Most influential person i've ever met was that guy who did a random guess talker in my tutor. I'll go over more details some other time.
  2. The next guy was is Richard White, the CEO of Wisetech. He gives some really good speeches.
  3. This girl I met in year 11, she wasn't really influential, she just changed my view on the world.
  4. A friend, who I am still friends with today, in year 8. Man that guy knew how to influence people.
  5. This new guy I recently met. He changed the way I viewed the world.
  6. That magician who picked up that girl at uni that one time. LOL very specific right? Basically, he was really good at it, and inspired me to pickup.
  7. The guys at simple pickup. I'm pretty uncomfortable telling you guys this, but yeah... they changed the way I viewed the world, and reduced my anxiety around people to basically zero.
If I recall more names, I'll write them down. For now, I can only think of 7 people who have actually influenced my life positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment