Thursday, April 10, 2014

Day 10: Most embaressing moment.

These topics are getting harder to write about. I don't have many embarrassing moments. None I can think about right now.

I'll write one up if I can think of one.

2017 Edit: And here it is 3 years later... This was during my "pick up girls" day. Back then my friend and I would try to conquer our confidence issues by approaching a girl. I did it first by going up to a girl at McDonalds and ordering something, like you would. FOR SOME FUCKING REASON, I decided it was a good idea to ask her for her phone number. It went something like this.

Me: *Ordering something*... proceeds to finish the order.
Her: Would you like anything else?
Me: *Trying to be smooth* How about your number?
Her: *Smiles* says something and rejects me(I think it was politely).

I still remember that pretty vividly because it was one of the most embarrassing moments in my life. Honestly though I don't regret it or feel embarrassed by it anymore. It has turned into good memories with good laughter. It was something I did because I wanted to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment